Junior CAD Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hamilton Central Europe active
View all jobs Junior CAD Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Architecture - Design active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Hamilton, ca si companie, si-a inceput activitatea in anii '50 in Statele Unite, iar 10 ani mai tarziu a intrat si pe piata din Europa, in Bonaduz, Elvetia.
Din anul 2013 ne desfasuram activitatea si in Timisoara (Romania) sub numele de Hamilton Central Europe SRL. In momentul de fata suntem peste 1.400 angajati ai sediilor din Bonaduz (Elvetia), Reno (Nevada), Boston (New England) si Timisoara.
• Experience in 3D CAD Modelling and good use of 3D CAD Tools (CATIA, Solid Works), ideally Pro / Engineering (Creo 2.0)
• Design components, products and tools with PRO/Engineer (Creo 2.0)
• Basic knowledge of pneumatics.
• Good knowledge of mechanics.
• Good design knowledge of production tools and devices.
• Good knowledge of design change planning and implementation.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
• Knowledge of ELO document management software is a plus.
• Excellent English skills, additional German skills will be a plus.
• Minimum experience required: 1-2 years.
• Create 3D models and 2D drawings for production documents.
• Create Engineering change orders (ECO) for 3D models and 2D drawings and work instructions (documents in ERP system)
• Develop/improve devices and tools required in the production/testing department.
• Develop work instructions used in the production department.
• Create production and test plans.
• Develop technical specifications for products that are for sale.
• Update component/product specifications.
• Analyze and solve technical problems and provide solutions in a timely manner.
• Investigate new possibilities of improvements.
• update MANMAN ERP system
• Competitive Salary& Benefits
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Meal tickets
• Transport provided from Timisoara