Internship - Advisory - Public Sector
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EY Romania active
View all jobs Internship - Advisory - Public Sector active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
EY is one of the world's leading professional services firms with approximately 230.000 employees in more than 700 offices across 150 countries. Our network is the most integrated at global level and its vast resources allow us to help our clients benefit from every opportunity.
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992. Our over 700 employees in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
For more information, please visit www.ey.com and betterworkingworld.com.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
ARe you future ready? #GetFutureReady
• Graduates from Public Administration / Public Policies / EU related matters;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Italian or French language is a plus);
• Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
• High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services with focus on public sector.
• Self-motivated, positive attitude
• Willingness to learn
• Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
• Desire to exceed expectations
• Interest in the different fields of consultancy
• User level IT (Ms Office) knowledge
Your client responsibilities
• Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain advisory files, prepare leads, etc.
• Working with the public sector in matters related to EU funds, public programs and policies, evaluation of public policies, public procurement etc;
• Performs research projects, studies;
• Determines that delivered work is of high quality and is evaluated by next-level reviewer;
• Performs searches on Internet and EY databases as per project's requirements;
• Prepares documentation for archiving when the projects are finished;
• Anticipates and identifies risks and escalates issues as appropriate;
• Prepares presentations and creates working files necessary for the engagements.
Your people responsibilities
• Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
• Work constructively with team
• Creative thinking, problem solving orientation
We offer you
• Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team
• Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as threw our extensive learning and development programs
• Receive a competitive intern remuneration package