HR Recruiter with Polish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Shared Services Europe active
View all jobs HR Recruiter with Polish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
BASS Europe (BAT’s Global Shared Services Centre) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
The Recruiter offers support for talent acquisition for British American Tobacco businesses at a European level and works closely with HR Business Partners & Hiring Managers.
Gathers all relevant details in order to understand profile requirements, agree recruitment channels and select candidates for all types of roles across all functions (from trainees to Executives)
• Experience in the recruitment field is preferable
• Excellent communication skills & customer service oriented
• Good planning and reporting abilities
• Attention to details & listening abilities are a prerequisite
• Team player with a can-do attitude
• Flexible and open to changes
• Advanced Level of English and Polish language (at least C1)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Responsible for implementation of sourcing strategies in agreement with the local end markets (job advertising, candidate sourcing, screening and testing)
• Presents the preselected candidates to HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers by supporting arguments (candidate profile based on screening, phone interview and tests)
• Runs the phone interview process and gathers feedback from HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers
• Coordinates the final selection process steps via the system (assessment, tests, reference checks etc)
• Follows up recruitment projects from beginning to the end, and continuously monitors own performance and seeks ways to improve it
• The Recruiter is a system expert user, able to use all features and facilities of the system as well as other tools such as: search engines, databases, social