Web Product Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile NOBEL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Web Product Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Nobel Romania S.R.L., part of the same Nobel group as Nobel LTD. which was founded in 1998, is one of the global leaders in carrier and VoIP telecommunications. The company has a history of expansion and profitable growth on a period of over 19 years and is well positioned for future success. Our main business divisions offer services for consumers, covering both web and mobile solutions, for distribution partners, as well as for the largest telecom companies in the world. Plans for the future include both developing the already established sectors, as well as delving into new areas of business pioneering.
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Check us online on:
• Excellent web consumer experience intuition – demonstrated success in developing and releasing innovative, user-friendly web applications
• Technical aptitude – ability to understand and discuss architectural concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members (nice to have: understanding of CSS & HTML)
• Exposure to Agile and Scrum development methodologies
• Comfortable working in a busy, fast-growing environment.
• Basic understanding of the Telecom industry
• Experience writing Product Requirement Documents (PRD’s) and forecast models.
• Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, business writing skills required.
• Must be proficient in MS Office
• Professional and friendly communication skills (written and verbal) and comfort communicating with Project, UX and Engineering team members at all levels.
• Ability to manage multiple projects.
• Must be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, detail-oriented, challenged by accountability, and an innovator.
• Proactive in problem solving and taking responsibility to continuously improve our results.
• B.A. preferably in Business, Marketing or Computer Science
• 3+ years’ experience in management and design of websites and mobile web.
• Excellent communication skills a must.
• Strong technology base, with awareness of developing trends and technology solutions
• English advanced.
Nice to have:
• Experience with experimentation methods (A/B testing, multivariate testing) & user testing (qualitative & quantitative)
• Experience in Conversion Rate Optimization practices
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Define and manage the product strategy and roadmaps including prioritization and trade-offs among features, user experience and performance
• Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
• Research consumer applications, competition, industry trends and technological trends
• Gather requirements, coordinate design, and guide execution of features
• Identify, track and manage Key Performance Indicators for the allocated Web Products
• Analyze product metrics and trends to asses product health and improvement opportunities
• Integrate UX, business goals and technology capabilities into successful web products
• Prepare business case analysis and conduct requirements gathering
• Utilize market research, competitive analysis and best-in-class benchmarking to help define new products, functions and features
• Be an expert with respect to the competition
• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
• Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
• Propose an overall budget to ensure success
• Know and care more about your product than anyone in the world
• Act as a leader within the company.
Check us online on: