CAD/CAM Software Applications Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ModuleWorks active
View all jobs CAD/CAM Software Applications Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ModuleWorks is a software component provider for the CAD/CAM industry. ModuleWorks’ expertise in toolpath creation and simulation is recognized throughout the CAM industry and its software components and development services are used by the majority of the leading CAM vendors for sophisticated industry focused solutions across diverse business sectors. ModuleWorks 5-Axis and Simulation software has been used in the manufacturing of complex parts for over a decade and has many users across the global CAD/CAM industry.Requirements
- CAD/CAM background, experience in the engineering, manufacturing or software sectors;
- experience with applications like SolidWorks, Catia, NX Unigraphicx, ProEngineer, Mastercam, SolidCam, Cimatron is a plus;
- English language proficiency;
- if you are very passionate and you would like to express your ideas then this is your place. However what we want is the right person rather than all of the skills.
- identifying, reporting and tracking problems;
- developing and executing test plans, create and execute test and software installation testing;
- designing/implementing/maintaining/extending testing tools;
- providing new solutions for our customers.
- involvement in software development process by interacting with developers and other departments from our company;
- involvement in the design of multi-axis systems (using CAD applications).
* Possibility to work in a young and enthusiastic team
* International environment
* Modern software engineering