Philips is a diversified Health and Well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare and lifestyle, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
PRODUCT APPLICATION TRAINEE - Philips Graduate Program
You will focus of gaining experience and developing abilities necessary to become a fully pledged employee within Philips You will be supporting sales team, with product strategy and increasing sales according to company commercial policy. You will also assist sales teams by actively joining them and taking part in the daily routine, as well as managing (if the case) dedicated customers.
- Maintain, update and consolidate market data base.
- Build, maintain & consolidate report regarding sales activities.
- Update all product templates for customers (features, pictures, etc)
- Update regular reports (daily reports, sales visits reports).
- Working closely with Sales Managers on Key Accounts plans + strategy & activities related to them.
- Supporting localization of new products.
- Support organizing events and manages the PR activation in the country.
- Ability to optimize various site elements, site structure, architecture, linking and content.
- Possess strong internet research skills with the ability to find and compile interesting and relevant content.
We are looking for
- University degree, perferably technical, with experience in marketing/sales environment.
- Personality, commercial awareness and communication skills are generally more important than academic qualifications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent ability to start relationships; easy going and open to new experiences.
- Innovative and daring in decisions.
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.
- Fluency in English language is a must.
- 1 year Graduate Program contract with competitive benefit package.
- Building your career in an international company which brings innovations that matter to you.
- Intensive learning on the job through real experience.
- Fast-paced oriented work in truly global environment.
To apply submit your CV in English.
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates.