Sales Manager – Industrial Laboratory Equipment, Transylvania area
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Professional active
View all jobs Sales Manager – Industrial Laboratory Equipment, Transylvania area active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or scientific discipline required; advanced technical degree is an advantage;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of sales for Industrial Laboratory Equipment’s;
- Experienced in and understanding of negotiating complex projects as well as involving all implied parties (user, purchasing department, financial department etc.);
- Experience in dealing with Public Authorities could be an advantage.
· Strong Customer relationship;
· Networking (especially with decision makers);
· Willing to develop complementary partnerships;
· Technically oriented, including software abilities.
- Basic business administration knowledge:
· Highly flexible and willingness to travel, team player,
· English fluently, German and/or Hungarian could be an advantage
Sales and customer relationship management:
- Achieving the planned sales goals in line with the strategic plan.
- Identification of new markets and prospective customers.
- Regular customer contact in order to achieve customer retention and to obtain acquisition potential.
- Overall customer support (offering, sales, commercial and application support, demonstration, coordination of order processing, installation, and support for the service organization) in cooperation with the South East Europe (SEE) Team in Vienna and the SEE service organization.
- Support of project and tender business
- Filling in all running projects in database and keep them updated
- Creation of the yearly planning (sales data forecast), according to local strategy
- Submittance of proposals and measures for improvement
- Assistance for development of a local strategic sales and service concept.
Key account management:
- Initiation and development of valuable customer relationship with key accounts for the complete range of products in a supportive way and in strong cooperation with Micro Team (RO & SEE)
- Cooperation with Service organizations to ensure service support of the instruments.
Market and competitor observation:
- Continuous observation and analyses of local market: identify market changes, trends and acquisition opportunities, in order to achieve business enlargement.
- Permanent competitor analysis in order to detect risks, identify competitive advantages and search out for new acquisition potential.
Reporting: frequently and timely reporting and analysis of all relevant data:
- Reporting market changes (changes to the planned results), won / lost projects. The goal is to identify actions to be taken.
- Product related customer feedback
- Customer complaints
- Market and competitor observation
- Initiation and coordination of efficient marketing activities, according to the planned budget.
- Organize and carry out of exhibitions and workshops.