Campus Recruitment – Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EY Romania active
View all jobs Campus Recruitment – Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
EY in Romania
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
Since 1992, EY Romania has been a leading company in the professional services market, delivering real added value to our clients. Our dedicated professionals have extensive knowledge, deep technical skills and years of relevant experience in industries in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader in Romania, specifically: financial services, utilities, oil and gas, telecommunications, automotive, consumer products, real estate, etc.
EY professionals in Romania are experienced in all aspects of business services, particularly in the following areas:
• Assurance Services
• Advisory Services
• Tax Advisory and Compliance Services
• Transaction Advisory Services
• Legal Services (through the affiliate law office)
Our personnel include both expatriates and nationals. A number of our national staff have been (and are currently being) trained in our USA and Western European offices and have a wide variety of experience in audit, tax, legal, due diligence and other special assignments.
All of our national professional employees either have completed or are completing ACCA or equivalent programs to confirm their qualification in international accounting and auditing. All our Romanian employees speak fluently English and most of them speak other foreign languages, such as French, German, Italian, etc.
EY Romania serves a wide range of organizations, from big multinational corporations to emerging local companies. Our clients include public and private companies, cooperatives, partnerships, trusts, non-profit organizations, mutual funds, public works and public bodies.
EY Romania is a member of Ernst & Young Central and Southeast Europe, who unifies the practices of 21 countries in the region including Greece, Turkey, Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic.
• Current graduates in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Studies, Economics, or other related subjects
• Good command of both spoken / written English and Romanian
• Proficiency in MS Office including MS Word, Excel
• Willing to learn and hardworking
• Detailed-minded and organized
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. We aim to have a positive impact on businesses and markets, as well as on society as a whole. Worldwide, our 230,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential.
• Provide administrative and clerical support for mass recruitment project
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of applicants’ personnel files
• Assist in the overall logistics arrangement of graduate and internship recruitment process, from interview appointments, assessment centre preparation to the collection of evaluation and comments from the business units
• Update recruitment report
• Other ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor