Campus Recruitment – Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EY Romania active
View all jobs Campus Recruitment – Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
EY is one of the world's leading professional services firms with approximately 230.000 employees in more than 700 offices across 150 countries. Our network is the most integrated at global level and its vast resources allow us to help our clients benefit from every opportunity.
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992. Our over 700 employees in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
For more information, please visit www.ey.com and betterworkingworld.com.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
ARe you future ready? #GetFutureReady
• Current graduates in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Studies, Economics, or other related subjects
• Good command of both spoken / written English and Romanian
• Proficiency in MS Office including MS Word, Excel
• Willing to learn and hardworking
• Detailed-minded and organized
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. We aim to have a positive impact on businesses and markets, as well as on society as a whole. Worldwide, our 230,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential.
• Provide administrative and clerical support for mass recruitment project
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of applicants’ personnel files
• Assist in the overall logistics arrangement of graduate and internship recruitment process, from interview appointments, assessment centre preparation to the collection of evaluation and comments from the business units
• Update recruitment report
• Other ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor