App Software Test Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hubgets active.
Vezi toate job-urile App Software Test Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The Hubgets team has been designing communications for the cloud for over ten years. For the past five years, collaboration has been our focus. We've been building solutions that increase productivity through effective collaboration.
We focused on removing the obstacles to good communication in order to enable collaboration at work with the same level of comfort that people were used to in their personal lives.
Our product, Hubgets, delivers instant communication and collaboration to teams from around the world. It does it all: real-time voice, video, messaging and information management in the browser.
We believe that work-fun balance is teamwork. We created Hubgets for ourselves - to communicate better while having fun. And we are sharing it with the world.
Living a good life means standing up for something. We try to do this by building products that people will remember. And many times they do.
We are Clouders. Find out more about our team: https://www.hubgets.com/jobs/
The recruiting process is tough (not long). You will take challenging tests while meeting your future colleagues. We guarantee full confidentiality of all applications.
What You Must Know
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
• Understanding of system under test, test suite, test case concepts
• Basic statistical Maths knowledge
• Analytical and research orientation
• Experience on performance/scalability testing is considered a plus.
• Experience with Linux profilers/debuggers is considered a plus.
What You Will Have to Do
Since not all aspects of this job can be automatized, get ready for some highly perceptual challenges too, from to UX to API look and feel. However, this won't be an issue for your analytical, highly motivated, and organized self 😊
• Design, develop, and maintain test cases and related software testing artifacts
• Design and develop unit tests and functional tests for cloud engine or apps
• Design and implement software that performs automated testing
• Design and implement software that performs profiling
• Document software functionality and adjust documentation according to test results
• Suggest functionality improvements
• Coordinate with peer teams to isolate and investigate issues that appear in production environments
• Write examples and demos for developer level documentation.
Want to get in the game with us? Come on ever, we're ready to meet.
Send your resume to jobs [at] hubgets.com.