Procurement Operations Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hewlett Packard Enterprise active
View all jobs Procurement Operations Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world’s iconic tech companies, creating new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society.
We provide solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We aim at making the complex, simple. Bridging the old and the new. And we do that by harnessing big data, security, mobility and cloud. We are the only company with the breadth and depth of innovative products and services to provide complete end-to-end solutions in big data, cloud, mobility and security, not just a disparate set of IT components.
We focus on delivering speed, simplicity, efficiency and agility so that customers can realize their preferred business outcomes across architectures and in ways that suit their engineering requirements and budgets. Our key areas include:
• Infrastructure – Building on the product innovations of the past year, like our Helion Cloud portfolio, Apollo water-cooled super computers, and OneView, the best converged infrastructure tool on the market.
• Services – Continuing to lead in Virtual Private Cloud and growing our Strategic Enterprise Services, including cloud, enterprise security, analytics and data management, and app modernization.
• Software – Continuing to develop the critical tools that reveal hidden insights and drive business outcomes at incredible speed and scale.
• HP Financial Services – By leveraging its HP Financial Services capability, Hewlett Packard Enterprise will be well positioned to create unique technology deployment models for customers and partners based on their specific business needs.
Apart from leading the market in enterprise infrastructure, software and services, we offer great and impactful initiatives for our employees and for society, from wellness, through diversity and inclusion, to amazing university hiring experiences, and much more. If you wonder what is like to be part of one of the world’s largest technology companies, visit our Hewlett Packard Enterprise stand, and hear directly from our employees!
· Bachelor degree
· Any previous work experience would be a plus
· Mastery in English & any other European language (written and spoken)
· PC and Microsoft Office tools knowledge (Windows, Outlook, Office, etc.)
· Knowledge and experience with SAP would be a plus
Placing customer orders in the systems in accordance with external customers' established requirements
Order tracking throughout the process until the equipment is delivered to the end customer
Optimizing the interface between departments involved in the order - delivery process of the equipment/product to the end customer
End to end case overview and liaison with any other relevant departments in order to address customers' needs
Internal process compliance and adherence
External process compliance and adherence
Active involvement in maintaining the SOPs (standard operation procedure) documentation updated
Monitor the process throughout the entire supply chain
Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through proactive communication and high data accuracy
Ensure that established business control standards are applied to all engagements and fully compliant to audit requirements, thus assuring HP's financial security
Complying with HPE Code of Business Conduct
Good understanding and adherence to HPE values
Good understanding and use of HPE internal connections
• Bachelor degree
• Any previous work experience would be a plus
• Mastery in English & any other European language (written and spoken)
• PC and Microsoft Office tools knowledge (Windows, Outlook, Office, etc.)
• Knowledge and experience with SAP would be a plus