English Speaking Game Presenter
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
- Minimum of C1 level in English language knowledge
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Outgoing, dynamic individuals
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role in the casino industry would be desirable but is by no means essential. Full training will be provided
- Good computer skills.
- Host/present Live Roulette and a number of different casino games to the camera for live players
- Carry out all gaming operations, including table administration, the gaming process and computer monitor administration
- Interact with players verbally and through the live chat system throughout the game in English language
- Work with and relay information to the Live Support Team regarding any operator, system or chat malfunction
- Attend training courses/workshops as required and strive to continually improve his/her own technical skills
- Work flexi time
- Flexible attitude to changing priorities, including changes to shifts and covering colleague absences where required
- To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested from time to time.
- Competitive remuneration package with a motivating bonus system
- Comprehensive training
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- Dynamic working environment
- Uniform provided