Senior UX/UI Designer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Quacquarelli Symonds active
View all jobs Senior UX/UI Designer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
The higher education industry is a growing market and QS has established itself as the global leader in higher education events and intelligence. We provide recruiting platforms for Business Schools, Universities and employers to meet with talented individuals, for their academic programmes and career development.
We deliver solutions for the world’s leading universities, business schools and global higher education community. We also offer services ranging from consultancy to professional services, software solutions and publishing.
The company undertakes primary research, publishes career guides, operates a number of websites worldwide, offers services as software solutions and stages educational fairs and career events, seminars and forums globally.
Almost 20 million people visit our websites each year and in excess of 200,000 register to receive information on opportunities to reach their educational and career goals worldwide.
QS is a young, dynamic, multicultural and entrepreneurial company, established in 1990, with a workforce that strives for quality, excellence and creativity.
The ideal candidate should bring:
- 2+ years or equivalent of Visual and Digital Design experience
- Demonstrate the aptitude to create outstanding digital designs, user interfaces and emotive visuals
- Great experience with the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Prototyping experience in Adode Experience Design, Axure or Sketch
- Experience with web/mobile/responsive design principles
- A portfolio with slick commercial work that expresses pixel perfect imagery across web and (ideally) application design
- Experience in taking direction to help shape great user experiences and visual impact
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Effective communication skills with ability to present ideas and communicate to project stakeholders
- Good at troubleshooting and challenges design decisions
- Use of Invision and Jira software would be an advantage
We are passionate about delivering high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our customers. You will be creative, full of ideas and passionate about visual and digital design. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of UX and UI design principles and preferably possess a keen interest in the latest web and digital technologies.
The work is fast-paced and constantly evolving and will allow the right candidate to push themselves as a designer, as well as having the chance to have their work seen by a global audience.
QS is a company in higher education that is at an evolutionary crossroads and in the process of creating ground breaking digital products and services. Millions of visitors use TopUniversities.com and TopMBA.com each year to further their higher education. We are looking for the ideal candidate to help us take these and other products to the next level. Daily responsibilities will mainly focus around prototyping and visual design / asset creation, specifically for responsive. If you are a passionate, energetic and dynamic person and looking to join a driven and successful design team at such an exciting time we would love to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create, build and manage assets for QS digital products and websites maintaining a consistent look and feel across our product suite.
- Incorporating new designs following UX briefs and brand guidelines
- Collaborating with Senior UX and UI designers assisting with design and execution across web pages and web based software products
- Working on promotional designs and marketing collateral
- Understand and contribute to usability best practice, in site navigation and digital collateral to help produce seamless customer experiences
What we offer
The chance to work in a multinational friendly environment alongside a young professional team
Full time labor contract
International exposure as we operate in multiple countries including collaborating with London and Stuttgart offices
Opportunity to learn and grow with the latest web based and digital technologies
Modern Office in the city center
If you are interested, please send your CV in English together with samples of your portfolio.