Legal Advisor (In-House)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs QUALITANCE active
View all jobs Legal Advisor (In-House) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
At QUALITANCE we work with a blend of Fortune 500 companies and early startups to help them design, build, test and run everything software - from large ERP solutions to highly-scalable consumer facing products - on a large variety of platforms - mobile, cloud, web and desktop.Requirements
- 1 year min working experience in legal IT industry;
- 2 years’ experience min as a legal advisor.
- Extensive negotiating experience and ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Proven commercial law experience ideally with in-house experience in a similar business environment;
- Good working knowledge of contract, employment, competition, intellectual property and general commercial law;
- Familiar with IT specifics (IP, indemnity and liability, confidentiality, data protection etc.);
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined;
- To work under pressure and to be client focused;
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent time-management and organization skills;
- Advanced English skills.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of contracts/documents for the company with third parties (clients, providers, authorities etc.)
- Being up to date with the current legislation;
- Offer consultancy over legislation adjustments that impacts us in any way;
- Maintain a permanent relation with local authorities (ONRC/ OSIM/ ORDA);
- Providing advice on various legal issues, especially those related to contracts (leasing contracts, commission contracts etc.).
- Creating the legal framework of third party outside lawyers and legal professionals and supervising all their work;
- Experience in working with cross-border projects and legislation;
- Make standards and procedures for the legal department (templates, check-lists, flows, accountancy, contract dissolution etc.);
- Providing responsive, pragmatic, commercially astute legal advice and assistance to internal clients;
- Gather information from the involved parts;
- Assist the legal team in the preparation and the management of court actions.