Legal Advisor (In-House)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs QUALITANCE active
View all jobs Legal Advisor (In-House) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
We work with the world’s most daring organizations to develop revolutionary new products and services that leverage next-gen technologies.Requirements
- 1 year min working experience in legal IT industry;
- 2 years’ experience min as a legal advisor.
- Extensive negotiating experience and ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Proven commercial law experience ideally with in-house experience in a similar business environment;
- Good working knowledge of contract, employment, competition, intellectual property and general commercial law;
- Familiar with IT specifics (IP, indemnity and liability, confidentiality, data protection etc.);
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined;
- To work under pressure and to be client focused;
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent time-management and organization skills;
- Advanced English skills.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of contracts/documents for the company with third parties (clients, providers, authorities etc.)
- Being up to date with the current legislation;
- Offer consultancy over legislation adjustments that impacts us in any way;
- Maintain a permanent relation with local authorities (ONRC/ OSIM/ ORDA);
- Providing advice on various legal issues, especially those related to contracts (leasing contracts, commission contracts etc.).
- Creating the legal framework of third party outside lawyers and legal professionals and supervising all their work;
- Experience in working with cross-border projects and legislation;
- Make standards and procedures for the legal department (templates, check-lists, flows, accountancy, contract dissolution etc.);
- Providing responsive, pragmatic, commercially astute legal advice and assistance to internal clients;
- Gather information from the involved parts;
- Assist the legal team in the preparation and the management of court actions.