Technology Sales Executive
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emia.com active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technology Sales Executive active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Well, if you’re reading this it means than now we need to woo you. So here goes…
Our projects are smart, so you’ll never get bored. Our office, near Aurel Vlaicu metro station, is dashing, the team is witty, creative and fun. That means you’ll get to spend your time productively in a relaxed environment. We love bright people with cool personalities and we also encourage an out-of-the-box mindset. If you feel you’re positively unique, you’ll fit right in.
What do we do, you ask? We provide technological resources for the digital advertising industry. Collaboration and communication between departments is key, allowing us to provide the smoothest solutions to every individual marketing campaign that comes our way.
And to end this description with a typical “blind date cliché” but an unquestionably true one: WE DO WHAT WE LOVE AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
If you’re ready to spice things up a notch, apply for one of our open positions and go to emiadotcom to get to know us a little better.
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills (electronic negotiation and distance negotiation techniques are a must);
• Very good command of English language, both written and spoken;
• Computer background and internet experience (getting to understand and manage the use of our trading platform and our various other online tools is essential);
• Proven record experience in sales and business development (we are interested particularly in e-commerce and international sales experience, if possible);
• Highly motivated individual, creative, ambitious, relationship builder with drive, energy and passion to succeed;
• Result oriented, with ability to multitask and work within tight deadlines.
• Place outbound calls to promote company’s services and to conclude partnerships;
• Receive inbound calls including transferred sales leads and calls from current and potential customers;
• Answer questions about the product and services details and promptly identify solutions for the clients;
• Assist business partners with any potential issues experienced and appropriately escalate any of these to management, if needed;
• Offer support to the Sales and Procurement department;
• Use our database to contact potential distributors, resellers and system integrators, in order to present our products on assigned markets;
• Update and create new database for the assigned markets;
• Provide recurrent reports to teams and management;
• Use our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool to update/insert contacts;
We are a supportive and flexible employer, providing a professional and friendly environment for innovation and creativity.