Procurement Specialist with Hungarian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile P&G active.
Vezi toate job-urile Procurement Specialist with Hungarian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture nearly 300 brands (such as: Ariel, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Pampers, Always, Fairy, Gillette, Wella) to nearly five billion customers, competing in 160 Marketplaces. Nearly 102,000 people in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers. As our global involvement, commitment and operations have grown, we have continually analyzed and adapted the way we do business.
Our company encourages diversity, including a broad range of personal attributes and characteristics such as gender, race, age, cultural heritage or personal background.
The job requires fluency in Hungarian.
As a Procurement Specialist you will execute negotiated contracts by liaising between suppliers and customers. As a Procurement Specialist in our Procurement Center, you will work with the P&G offices and plants in Europe and ensure fast and reliable sourcing for our activity. Moreover, you will work in one of the youngest and most dynamic growing teams in Procter & Gamble, while being provided from the start with all the training you need to succeed.
What we offer:
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and expected contributions from day one
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A solid training and development program both functional and business
- Opportunity to grow in a challenging, dynamic and diverse business environment
- College (3 years) or university graduate;
- English is mandatory plus fluency in Hungarian;
- Excellent customer service; commitment to solve problems and requests;
- Excellent problem solving abilities;
- Excellent administrative skills; particular emphasis on accuracy;
- Priority setting and ability to understand and follow standard processes.
- Establish and maintain effective local supplier relationships;
- Execute negotiated contracts (place call off orders, ensure contractual terms are met, schedule contract renewal, etc).
- Operate the purchasing systems, assure data integrity and maintain the appropriate documentation;