Java Software Developer - NTT DATA Services
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Java Software Developer - NTT DATA Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
• Experience working with Oracle databases, SQL Loader;
• Knowledge of end-to-end application architecture and all phases of applications programming;
• Ability to drive the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concept for a new information system and to develop proof of concepts (POCs);
• Experience with a leading application services provider;
• Experience of developing software applications in the telecom sector.
• 3+ years of development across a wide range of Java technologies (Java SE – Java EE);
• Advanced knowledge of English (spoken and written);
• Good knowledge of at least 3 of the following technologies: EJB, JSF, JMS, JAXB, WebServices (Soap & REST), jBPM processes, Hibernate;
• University degree or a baccalaureate in information technology.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
• Design, code, test, debug and document software in line with our policies, security and compliance requirements;
• Analyze business needs and create customized and off-the-shelf software solutions;
• Evaluate and recommend software and hardware solutions to meet user needs;
• Resolve customer software issues, respond to suggested enhancements;
• Define current and future application requirements.
NTT DATA Services, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is a leading business and IT services provider and global innovation partner, and part of the NTT DATA Services family of companies, with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA Services combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. NTT DATA Services is part of NTT Group, one of the world’s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues, and partner to 80% of the Fortune Global 100.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.