2K Telecom opereaza o retea nationala cu acoperire in majoritatea oraselor si localitatilor cu peste 10000 de locuitori, construita peste tehnologie de ultima generatie si echipamente de top, infrastructura ce permite furnizarea de servicii de date/voce/video de mare capacitate destinate clientilor business.Cerinte
- University degree;
- Working experience in a similar position � minimum one year;
- Very good PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Outlook);
- Interpersonal skills, very good communication skills;
- Proactive, positive attitude and very flexible;
- Fast learning; fast acting; fast thinking;
- Good communication in English;
- Team worker;
- Stress resistant;
- Very good organizer;
- Good listener & have the ability to always plan ahead;
- Must prove a “can do� attitude; must be very patient and show integrity.
RESPONSABILITATI / BENEFICII:
- Responsible for the administrative support and front office issues;
- Involvement in the planning and organizing the visits of the business partners and the guests;
- Screening incoming calls/e-mails and correspondence, responding independently when possible;
- Preparing correspondence and reports, statistics and protocols, including those implying translations;
- Creating and maintaing various databases and spreadsheet files;
- Acting as interface in the communication process between the General Manager and the internal and external clients in order to maintain an efficient information flow;
- Making all the administrative preparations for the meetings; Drawing up the meeting agenda and passing it on to all the attendees; preparing the minute of the meeting and sending it to all the meeting attendees.
- Organize travel arrangements;
- Performs a wide range of tasks and research.
Posibility to grow up within the company;
Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team, professional environment.
Note: We only consider CV's with photo.