Inside Account Manager with German, Location: Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs Inside Account Manager with German, Location: Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Proven experience in an inside sales/business development role;
• Excellent experience in qualifying and closing business leads;
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills;
• Fluent in English and German;
• Proficient with social media;
• Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools;
• Dynamic, motivated self-starter.
• Qualification of incoming leads from a given set of accounts;
• Utilizing Social Networks’, partner endorsements and other techniques for access to key contact persons within accounts;
• Act as a consultant to customers on current portfolio of the company's products and capitalize on opportunities;
• Effectively utilize sales tools like LinkedIn, Data.com, Rain King & SFDC to uncover contacts and organizational structure within Enterprise Accounts;
• Clarifying roles of contacts and creation of organizational charts;
• Collecting information about the organisations structure, key geographies and subsidiaries;
• Mapping out the key vendor relationships for both competitive, partner and complimentary technologies;
• Setting up meetings for EAMs;
• Schedule informational calls and conduct meetings and information sessions with customers to determine needs, provide information on products available, and effectively demonstrate solutions;
• Identifying the key business and IT initiatives;
• Support company-wide marketing and sales initiatives by providing industry market and product trends, sales data, competitor analysis, and account/customer feedback to the internal teams;
• Updating and maintaining prospect and customer accounts in the CRM system, experience with SalesForce.com is desirable;
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• Modern, energetic, global working environment
• Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
• Work in a stable, dynamic company
• Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
• Comprehensive healthcare