Senior accounts payables specialist (German fluency)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior accounts payables specialist (German fluency) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is an innovative and diversified $6.8 billion global supplier of quality products, trusted brands and creative solutions to manufacturers of automotive, light commercial, heavy-duty and off-highway vehicles, as well as in power generation, aerospace, marine, rail and industrial.
On behalf of our client we are hiring a senior accounts payables professional with advanced german language knowledge who is interested to develop to a team leader position.
- University Degree in Economic Studies (or related)
- Strong accounting knowledge - mainly Accounts Payable area; 2 + years of Accounts Payable experience;
- Fluency in English and German
- Other language is a plus
- Eperience with SAP is a plus
- Excel skills at an Intermediate level or higher;
- Excellent communication skills for dealing with suppliers
- Team working abilities
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Must be detail oriented and have good basic math skills; professional attitude, reliable
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing at different levels
- Availability for a full time working schedule
- Process of compliant invoices in SAP (as per defined procedures).
- Assist vendors on phone calls
- Reconcile vendor statements, investigate and correct discrepancies
- Responsibility for resolution on invoices parked or blocked for discrepancies
- Work with the Warehouse Managers in case of quantity difference between invoices and delivery notes
- Manage dispute resolution process with vendors
- Support eventual posting adjustments to align the entries to the PO and related book-in
- Check with Logistics when delivery notes have not been entered upon material receipt
- Perform quality controls—the individual demonstrates accuracy, monitors own and others work to ensure quality and apply feedback to improve performance
- Support and provide the requested documentation to the Internall Control Team and to the externall Auditors
- Acts as an interface between the Company and the Suppliers; makes sure that the Company’s interests are protected in the business relationship with 3rd parties
- Highlights to Management any situation that could lead to production stops at plant level
- Highlights to Management any tentative of fraud- with internall or externall initiators
- Review, analyse and solve the goods received not invoiced (GRNI) items as per the target assigned every month;
- Be part of the different meetings and conferrence calls in order to solve the issues related to GRNI
- Maintain files and documentation (SOP’s, Approval Matrix) thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Month end activities (prepare the intracompany reconciliation templates, accruals preparation)
- Be part of different projects or transfers
- Other activities requested by Team leader or AP Manager