GENERAL LEDGER OFFICER WITH HUNGARIAN
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs GENERAL LEDGER OFFICER WITH HUNGARIAN active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Graduate of Accounting, Finance or any Business related course or CPA;
- At least 1 year of working experience, preferably Accounting related;
- Hungarian language- advanced level;
- Preferably with cost accounting and reporting background;
- With knowledge on basic taxation;
- Previous accounting experience/studies in particular GA;
- Must be a good team player;
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks;
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing;
- Experience with accounting systems;
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Perform period close tasks based on agreed closing schedule;
- Prepare journal entries for approval;
- Review, resolve JE issues and post journal entries;
- Assist in preparing account reconciliations of low to medium complexity;
- Performs regular standard tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing;
- Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures;
- Seeks advice and escalates issues when faced with tasks/problems outside normal scope of job;
- Subject to general direction and guidance from supervisor / manager as appropriate;
- Interacts largely with own workgroup but may interact with users around first line queries/requests for information;
- Accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities;
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills;
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team;
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to;
- Escalates production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate;
- Assist in audit and compliance activities;
- Responsible for activities assigned by the General Accounting Lead.