Financial Controlling Support
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Controlling Support active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Cerinte
University degree (Business Administration, Finance or comparable);
Fluent in English (German is a plus);
Minimum 2 year experience in Controlling;
Knowledge in handling SharePoint environments;
Database and SQL knowledge is a plus;
Advanced knowledge in SAP Controlling Modules (SAP CO-OM, SAP CO-PA, SAP BW).
Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
Excellent analytical skills;
Excellent communication skills.
Will help prepare and analyze the financial data, perform Controlling activities, and steer P&L and cash measures for A-GP. This will be done in close collaboration with A-GP pillar controllers.
Financial controlling support for AMOS Pillar A-GP that includes:
Preparing and providing standardized SAP reports for A-GP Pillar Controlling and Service Owners regarding:
- Plan / Forecast;
- Analysis of deviations to Plan/Forecast/ Business Case in P&L, Costs and Revenues for each Service Family and each Cost category ( Depreciation, Service provider, External labor, etc).
Prepare deviation package ( overview with the deviations, the trend, and costs details from SAP;
Ensure completeness and correctness of monthly revenues and costs;
- ‘Cost & Revenue Verification (CRV)’ support for Global Platforms Pillar in close collaboration with A-GP contact partners. Handle requests for Service Owners as a result of CRV outcome ( financial reports);
- Prepare Productivity report based on the efforts booked by the respective team in Planview;
- Create the Provisions report based on the Forecast values agreed with the Service Owner and book them in the system;
- Handle and maintain the CRV feedback;
- Providing budget reports on a monthly basis (Actuals versus Plan) for the management, including comments and analysis.