Senior Java Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs Senior Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
• Minimum 4 years of professional experience with Java
• Very good experience with Spring MVC
• Junit knowledge
• High fluence with REST Services, JSON formats, marshalling/unmarshalling
• Experience with Git repository
• Comfortable with build & deployment setup involving maven, Jenkins and Tomcat
• Strong communication skills especially in English
• High willingness to understand the business requirements as well as the technical ones
• Having samples of your work available on GitHub.
Our client is one of the world’s leading Web hosting providers. They currently offers a wide range of Web hosting products, including email solutions and high-end servers in 10 different countries including Germany, Spain, Great Britain and the United States.
Known for its comprehensive and affordable Internet products, our client’s unique business model positions it as a one-stop Internet shop. From domain registration to Web hosting, site creation, technical support and cutting edge technology, they offers users every available resource to easily and affordably create and maintain an optimal Web presence.
For their expanding team in Bucharest, we are now looking for a professional and experienced Senior Java Developer.
In this role, you will:
• Work on expanding current backend artifacts used on Company Mail and Media Platforms
• Contribute to technical solutions for communication between backend and frontend artifacts
• Coordinate with business stakeholders for understanding of requirements and designing of scalable solutions
• Analyze the projects you are developing from a security point of view and propose improvements
• Assume ownership of the whole development lifecycle of artifacts
• Work in an agile environment organized according to the SCRUM process
• Have the opportunity to learn new technologies and enhance your Java skills