Senior Java Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stefanini Romania active
View all jobs Senior Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• Minimum 3+ years hands-on development experience in Java;
• Technologies: JSE, Hibernate, Spring, Maven, Ant, Continuous Integration, Web Services, nice to have: experience with Flex;
• Methodologies: Scrum/Agile; TDD; Pair Programming.
Education & Experience
• Holds a technical bachelor or university degree;
• Experienced in working with the tools listed above;
• Fluency in English.
• Our team is going to develop POS solutions (Point Of Sale) with clients ranging from food retail to clothing industry;
• The solution is comprised of:
• A backend system which integrates with a rage of core systems (ERP, Product catalogs);
• A client application that the cashier uses which typically runs on a touch screen device and integrates with fiscal printers, credit card reading devices.
• Ability to openly present her/his own ideas;
• Independent and highly self-motivated with a strong customer focus;
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Fluency in English;
• Action and results orientated, ability to manage multiple priorities is also expected;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline requirements complimenting a proactive and flexible approach with a resilient and results - orientated nature.