EMEA Localizations and Translations Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile EMEA Localizations and Translations Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Fluency in English on all levels of communication
• Advanced skills of Microsoft Office Excel and Word
• University degree
• Arrange for external translation of Oracle Global templates for EMEA countries
• Provide relevant documentation and guidelines to external vendor
• Intermediate the communication between all departments involved in the translation process
• Provide clear and specific feedback back to the vendor and track down any quality issues accordingly
• Identify issues in Global templates and address them to the corresponding owners
• Apply country specifics to documents and liaise with the Legal department for further reviews and adjustments
• Addresses any translation requests from Sales and Deal Managers in a timely manner and with appropriate research prior to the delivery