Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile .Net Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science (or related).
• 2-5 years' experience in a software development role
• Strong experience in Microsoft C# .NET
• Experience working with relational databases such as SQL Server 2005/2008.
• Experience with Oracle database is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Development experience with web-based applications.
• Work experience in a regulated industry such as life science/healthcare.
• Consulting experience is a plus.
• Ability to deliver within strict project deadlines.
• Solid problem solving skills and strong personal drive.
• Solid work ethic and excellent time management skills.
Our Global Health Sciences team is looking for a mid to senior level C#/.NET Developer to join its team in Bucharest. Work experience in a regulated industry such as life science/healthcare is highly preferred.
• Develop web/phone-based application for clinical trial management, specifically in the areas of patient enrollment, randomization, drug supply and reconciliation
• Work with clients to gather functional and technical requirements.
• Participate/lead technical training sessions.
• Write detailed technical specifications.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and resources.
• Coordinate with clinical services and validation teams throughout the entire software development life cycle.
• Work collaboratively in a global team.
• Perform other related duties assigned