Junior .Net Developer (Contractor role)
With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100— and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. And Oracle's 130,000 global employees - including more than 35,000 developers and engineers - are critical to that success.
At Oracle Romania, we work pro-actively with customers and partners to maximize the capabilities of their Oracle solutions via e-business and information flow.
Our employees are entrepreneurial, but also team players, which means it's easy to strike up great friendships in a truly multicultural environment (employees interacting with 28 countries all over the world in 20 languages).
Innovative? Ambitious? Inspired? There has never been a better time to join us!
We recruit the most talented graduates in IT, business, communications or foreign languages. Explore our opportunities and submit your resume.
• B.S. or M.S. in computer-related field (last year of university is ok)
• Experience in Microsoft C# .NET
• Experience working with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server.
• Good verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Development experience with web-based applications.
• Work experience in regulated industry such as life science/healthcare is nice to have
• Ability to deliver within strict project deadlines
• Develop web/phone-based application for clinical trial management
• Work collaboratively in a cross functional, global team
• Assist in writing detailed technical specifications.
• Participate in technical training sessions.