PROCESS WELDING ENGINEER
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile RIAN&Partners active.
Vezi toate job-urile PROCESS WELDING ENGINEER active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
RIAN&Partners is a new, fresh concept in the recruitment and selection process of personnel, personnel training & organizational development.
RIAN&Partners combines, in an intelligent and friendly manner, over 30 years of our partners’ previous experience in the HR management for the industrial environment with passion and determination – patterns engraved to every assigned project.
Integrity and high professional ethics are the core values we believe in, values that have settled their home at RIAN&Partners. Moreover, we believe wholeheartedly in optimism, flexibility and ‘’out of the box’’ solutions. That’s who we are!
- Technical bachelor degree (Welding/ Robotics/ Mechatronics/ Automation);
- Experience of minimum 3 years in welding processes (arc welding, including CMT, spot welding, projection welding);
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing principles and Analysis Methods: FMEA, 8D, PDCA, TPM etc.;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Superior command of English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work with clearly defined project steps;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows based Applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Develops and implements continuous improvement processes within the Production area;
- Defines and calibrates the welding parameters (ABB robots);
- Collects and analyses data from the Production Process , initiating the corrective actions;
- Develops the Process Risk Assessment plan and implements preventive actions;
- Creates, maintains, and modifies the process flow layout (AutoCAD);
- Develops and modifies the work instructions in accordance internal needs, customer requirements, and ergonomics;
- Part of new projects development team;