RIAN&Partners is a new, fresh concept in the recruitment and selection process of personnel, personnel training & organizational development.
RIAN&Partners combines, in an intelligent and friendly manner, over 30 years of our partners’ previous experience in the HR management for the industrial environment with passion and determination – patterns engraved to every assigned project.
Integrity and high professional ethics are the core values we believe in, values that have settled their home at RIAN&Partners. Moreover, we believe wholeheartedly in optimism, flexibility and ‘’out of the box’’ solutions. That’s who we are!
- Relevant working experience within a manufacturing facility (min. of 3 years in industrial field/ 1st working experience in automotive management);
- Bachelor technical degree: Mechanics and Technology/Mechatronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Automatics/Aerospace Engineering/ Engineering in Foreign Languages/ Material Science;
- Superior command of English (written and verbal) – French is an advantage;
- Leadership and conflict management abilities;
- Self-motivated, result oriented person;
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- Very dynamic person, passionate about the automotive manufacturing sector;
- Monitors, supervises, and ensures that manufacturing process is respected in point of human resources, quality, work safety and environmental protection;
- Develops and follows up manufacturing KPIs – analyzing charts and proposing corrective actions;
- Prepares and participates in the implementation of new industrial projects (products/ processes) in his/her workshop;
- Continually develops the competencies of his/her team so as to maintain current and future technical requirements;
- Monitors the social work climate and implements/proposes solutions for its improvement;