ELECTRONIC HARDWARE DEVELOPER
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile RIAN&Partners active.
Vezi toate job-urile ELECTRONIC HARDWARE DEVELOPER active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
RIAN&Partners is a new, fresh concept in the recruitment and selection process of personnel, personnel training & organizational development.
RIAN&Partners combines, in an intelligent and friendly manner, over 30 years of our partners’ previous experience in the HR management for the industrial environment with passion and determination – patterns engraved to every assigned project.
Integrity and high professional ethics are the core values we believe in, values that have settled their home at RIAN&Partners. Moreover, we believe wholeheartedly in optimism, flexibility and ‘’out of the box’’ solutions. That’s who we are!
- Engineer with degree in Electronics;
- Experience in electronics hardware design in automotive or equivalent environment;
- Power electronics (converter structure, electronic automotive components);
- Electronic simulation tools (PSPICE, PSIM, ORCAD/CADENCE);
- Worst case analysis (component drift, temperature drift, ageingdrift);
- Thermal basis for electronic design;
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) basis for electronic design (filter sizing, electrostatic discharge (ESD) constraints);
- Knowledge of Electromagnetic compatibility automotive norms& test;
- Knowledge of Electronic equipment (oscilloscope, CAN analyser, multimeter);
- Industrialization rules(for production) for layout design;
- Language: Advanced level of English is mandatory; French will be a plus;
- International skills: experience in working with foreign teams will be a plus;
- Communication abilities,open minded, open to challenges, team spirit.
- Design of electronic PCB for Electrical & hybrid Vehicle:
- Realize Electronic architecture (Block Diagram) from a Functional specification,considering safety requirements
- Realize electronic circuit schematics (electric function and component) with design to cost approach. Knowledge of CADENCE is a plus.
- Select electronic components according toautomotive criteria (AECQ qualification, cost,reliability target…)
- Provide design justification: worst case analysis (electronic simulation, thermal,electromagnetic compatibility), FMEA, predictive reliability
- Build prototype mock-up to check functionality
- Write layout specification for the function in order to respect industrial rules
- Perform Electronic, thermal and electromagnetic compatibility characterizations of the end product
- Build data base with preferential component & suppliers.
- For specific component, write component specification. Define mission profile,operational modes, reliability target, qualification requirements
- Follow component qualification. Supplier audit if necessary, PPAP analysis
- Manage all serial life modifications due to the obsolescence of the components, PTNs (Product Termination Notifications), PCNs (Product Change Notifications),
- Management of component failure sand risks
- Develop test bench for electronic product characterization (write specification, design and validate test bench)
- Ensure thermal validation of the product
- Follow environmental validation made by subcontractors.