Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile RIAN&Partners active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
RIAN&Partners is a new, fresh concept in the recruitment and selection process of personnel, personnel training & organizational development.
RIAN&Partners combines, in an intelligent and friendly manner, over 30 years of our partners’ previous experience in the HR management for the industrial environment with passion and determination – patterns engraved to every assigned project.
Integrity and high professional ethics are the core values we believe in, values that have settled their home at RIAN&Partners. Moreover, we believe wholeheartedly in optimism, flexibility and ‘’out of the box’’ solutions. That’s who we are!
-Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Good knowledge of tax laws, accounting principles and constantly updated with the changes in legislation;
- English – proficiency level;
- At least 3 years experience
- Good technical knowledge of MS office, effective analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- SAP working experience is a plus.
- Maintain the financial reporting and general ledger structure;
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close;
- Supervising the monthly bookkeeping;
- Preparation of cash flow report;
- Preparing monthly reporting package;
- Ensure that all financial reporting deadlines are met;
- Reconciliation with tax and social authorities, suppliers and clients;
- Preparing various financial reports to the bank.
- Financial reporting, various fiscal statements about environmental duties, custom duties and statistical statements
- Reviewing and coordinating the accounting activity of the Junior Accountants;
- Communication with clients (complex in accounting issues);
- Follows relationship with the local administration on the accounting and fiscal issues;