PROCESS & SYSTEM QUALITY ENGINEER
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile RIAN&Partners active.
Vezi toate job-urile PROCESS & SYSTEM QUALITY ENGINEER active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
RIAN&Partners is a new, fresh concept in the recruitment and selection process of personnel, personnel training & organizational development.
RIAN&Partners combines, in an intelligent and friendly manner, over 30 years of our partners’ previous experience in the HR management for the industrial environment with passion and determination – patterns engraved to every assigned project.
Integrity and high professional ethics are the core values we believe in, values that have settled their home at RIAN&Partners. Moreover, we believe wholeheartedly in optimism, flexibility and ‘’out of the box’’ solutions. That’s who we are!
- Engineering diploma and/or relevant experience in automotive industry;
- Certification ISO TS 16949 Internal Auditor and preferably VDA 6.3 & 6.5;
- Good communication and time management skills;
- Administrative skills in terms of the ability of the organization, monitoring and presenting data / results and information in a report format;
- Very organized – proven ability of coordinating the work volume in order to comply with the planning;
- Superior command of English;
- Responsible with the PPAP for the end items from his responsibility process area;
- Updates documentation, issues and releases documents into the system, updates and controls the calibration system, fills in and controls all the information regarding quality.
- Manages the quality metrics on MOSIAC and other company internal systems related to quality (e.g. PPM, Cost of poor Quality).
- Promotes and drives problem solving within the plant utilizing proven methodologies to implement, verify and validate permanent solutions to known concerns;
- Manages day to day quality concerns at the customer, Supplier and in plant in terms of quality performance;
- Integrates part of plant launch team with responsibility for quality aspects;
- Manages and continues to develop the team of Quality Technicians in his area;
- Generates daily reports detailing scrap both in physical format and in the system's catalog number, amount, type and cost rejection;
- Generates performance reports for management review;