Global Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Conectys active
View all jobs Global Marketing Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
onectys is a global organization with centers on 2 continents and in 4 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Experience in designing marketing strategies for global, B2B organisations in BPO or other services sector.
- In-depth knowledge of the various B2B traditional and digital marketing channels and technologies, including events, paid search (Google AdWords / Bing Advertising), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), content distribution and placement networks.
- Thorough knowledge of digital marketing best practices, including multi-channel PPC and SEO.
- Experience in forecasting and working with marketing budgets. -
Solution oriented communicator with the ability to be persuasive. You will manage all relationships with potential vendors for marketing outreach ensuring we get the best ROI.
- Excellent English skills, C1 minimum on the CEFR scale.
- Experience within the outsourcing industry is a plus
- Conectys global multichannel marketing strategy (B2B) design and implementation coordination.
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Develop an industry leading MQL pipeline.
- Conduct regular competitive research on other services and companies in our industry to keep us ahead of the competition.
- Improve SEO & PPC performance (work with Marketing Specialist/Content Writer/ Tech Admin, and other functions) and set goals based on measurable data.
- Ensure strong communication between Marketing and Sales, and meet service level agreements (SLAs) including leads, MQLs, SQLs, and Opportunities.
- Evaluate new vendors, technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance and expenses.
- Attend events and interact with potential customers to further understand the challenges we can solve for them.
• Competitive revenue package.
• Performance-based incentives to the salary.
• Laptop, phone.
• Flexibility: on-site / remote
•Subscription to medical services