Sales Manager (Tires Division)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales Manager (Tires Division) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
* Responsible for developing the sales on the RO aftermarket of passanger-van-4x4 tires to all customers and all channels (wholesale, retailers, car dealers, fleets, key international accounts with branches in RO, Purchasing Groups, etc.) ; continuous improvement of the customers portfolio;
* Implement the sales strategy approved by the market management;
* Conclude sale-purchase contracts with new customers and prolong the validity of existing ones, after the internal analysis started and coordinated by himself;
* Issue action plans to develop sales volumes and profitability of the company in co-operation with Head Office and other support departments of the company;
* Responsible for periodical sales forecasts (short, medium and long terms), competitiveness analyses, customer credit conditions;
* Develop action plans and implement them in order to achieve the sales targets;
* Will be in constant and permanent contact with all customers, monitoring the status of collaboration, customer satisfaction related to products and services, customer needs, SOB at respective customers;
* Creates long-term relationships with all customers, focusing on constant development of the collaboration with them;
* Report to the Market Manager on periodical basis about the status customers relationship, market developments, business opportunities;
* Support the Market Management for achieving the organization goals.
* University degree in Economics or Engineering;
* Previous experience in sales management (automotive industry); tire business related experience is an advantage;
* Minimum 3 years B2B sales experience;
* Good understanding of Romanian Aftermarket of Automotive Spare Parts;
* Experience in international business environment;
* Advanced English language skills;
* IT knowledge, MS Office;
* Valid driver's license B category;
* Excellent communication and interaction skills;
* Results and customer orientation;
* Willingness to travel;
* Location - Based (preferably) in Timisoara, possible home office also in Bucharest area
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits
* Personal development programs & trainings
* Complete package of medical services
* Meal Vouchers & canteen in the location with discounts
* International Work Environment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.