Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
• Video-gaming culture and interest in video-games development;
• Previous experience in a graphic design role (portfolio needed);
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools;
• Good Artistic skills (proportion, composition, color);
• A keen eye for usability and clarity;
• Algorithmic thinking and interest in the implementation aspect of the User Interface;
• Up-to-date with the current design and typographical trends;
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
• Previous work experience as a User Interface Artist for commercial products;
• Knowledge of User Interface conventions for main video-games platforms: consoles, PC, mobile;
• Proficiency in Adobe Flash;
• Relevant experience with any Game Editors will be taken into account;
• Knowledge of ergonomic principles;
• Proficiency with any Node-Based software is appreciated.
As a User Interface Artist at Ubisoft, you will be working closely with the User Interface Lead and Art Director, establishing the look and feel of the User Interface for our games. In collaboration with the Design and Programming teams, you will be responsible for conceiving, prototyping and producing User Interface assets, as well as implementing them into the game.
• Work with the Design Team to determine the functionality and features of a User Interface;
• Autonomously execute and prepare the necessary graphic assets for the product’s menus and/or heads up display;
• Ensure a smooth implementation matching the intention, by yourself or with the assistance of the Programming team;
• Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
• If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.