Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
• Previous experience in managing position, as lead or production role;
• Able to prepare project strategies, planning and organization;
• Able to monitor issues which can affect game quality;
• Leadership skills;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
• Passion for the making and playing of games;
• Good oral and written communication in English;
• Autonomous and proactive attitude;
• Problem-solving and open minded;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
The Producer is responsible for leading the team to reach the project's ambitions in terms of quality, timing and budget. He/she is responsible for projects involving creativity and technological challenges.
• Have high professional standards & be a spokesperson for this job;
• Define project planning (budget, resource plans, deliverables, etc.) & deliver the project;
• Is responsible for the project schedule and ensures the team has optimal work conditions to reach production objectives;
• Play a key role in building the core team of the project;
• Is involved in defining the Production department’s strategy;
• Work with the other members of the management team to optimize resources, costs, reduce risks;
• Manage risks efficiently and supervise the contingency plans.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
• If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.