Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Lead Artist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
-Previous experience as a Level Artist in the video game production (modeling /texture, level art / characters);
- Experience in team management.
- Good knowledge of specific tools (3Ds max, Zbrush, Photoshop);
- Knowledge of the technical constraints relating to 3D engines and level editors;
- Up to date with the latest technologies;
- Ability to work in a team, with good leadership skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The Lead Artist will collaborate in following up on the art team’s work, coach team members, and validate production outcomes while overseeing part of the development of the game.
- Manages the Art Team;
- Develops and motivates the team;
- Assures that the mandate is accomplished.
Managing the Art team:
- Estimate workload, suggest planning and set priorities for the art team;
- Conduct follow-ups on the advancement of the work of the team;
- Task distribution, based on people skills, development wishes and overall planning;
- Participate in the selection of team members (recruitment);
- Know the technical and artistic constraints so as to properly direct/coach the team.
Developing and motivating the team:
- Offer artistic support for the Art team;
- Know the technical and artistic constraints so as to properly direct/coach the team;
- Support career advancement and suggest development and interpersonal skills training and techniques sessions to team members;
- Create a work environment that is motivating for team members and which fosters development and creation.
Assures that the mandate is accomplished:
- Responsible of the performance management of his/her team members;
- Suggest corrective measures when necessary so as to meet set objectives;
- Assist in the production of graphic assets & level art according to the project's needs;
- Know the game's storyline and gameplay (game design documents) and adjust the work to reflect these elements;
- Guarantee the quality of the models and ensure that they are produced on time;
- Conduct and be responsible for the reviews on art.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you're into sport we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we'll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.