Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
• Extensive knowledge of game mechanics;
• Come up with suitable game mechanics that fall in line with the game’s vision;
• Iterate designs to create a great gameplay experience;
• Ability to both conceptualize, analyze and implement game ideas using various tools and technology;
• Proactively find problems with the gameplay and come up with solutions;
• Knowledge of image editing (mocking up) tools is a plus;
• Excellent knowledge of game edition’s tools is a plus;
• Excellent video game culture and knowledge of games;
• High level of creativity.
• Collaborate with the different leads and with the game team to develop strong gameplay mechanics, following the game’s creative vision;
• Prototype and iterate on core game mechanics to make the product’s vision come true;
• Participates to the creation of the gameplay and the game system;
• Seeks an innovative idea inside of a framework (license or editorial line) in order to differentiate the gameplay from the one of the competitors;
• Defines all the ingredients of the game (characters /enemies, interactive objects, menus) and the different types of interactions possible between these elements (game system);
• Implement game content using in house engine tools, and basic scripting.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
• If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.