Release and Build Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Release and Build Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Be part of our team if you have:
• Source control experience (Perforce is an advantage)
• Experience with build processes
• Basic network administration knowledge
• Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl/Python/Batch files)
• Good communication skills and team spirit
• Good English skills
• C# experience is a plus
The Production department of Ubisoft is looking for a Release and Build Specialist to join our team.
The Release and Build Specialist (RBS) is the pillar which maintains and implements the project’s pipeline automation and build systems.
He has experience in working with all the aspects of the production pipeline, bringing his contribution across the teams in the local project.
He interacts with the principal pipeline owners (i.e. Engine Programmers, Technical Directors, remote Release and Build Specialists) in order to maintain the existing processes, deploy new ones and optimize the existing systems as per the needs of each team.
The RBS implements an existing build system in a new site and adapts it to the local project’s needs. He provides the needed resource requirements to satisfy the given performance standards. He identifies and solves high-profile pipeline issues that impact the local project (e.g. export pipeline failures, build system crashes, performance bottlenecks).
1. Configure and maintain:
• Perforce code and data branches
• Build dashboards
• Build farms and tools (for code and content)
• JIRA instances
2. Configure and maintain servers for production:
• Symbol Server
• Asset Store
• SQL Server
3. Implement support tools and automated processes to improve production flow
4. Provide support for version generation, transfers and deployment on consoles
5. Optimize and offer support for data transfers and data storage:
•Between studios (i.e. Perforce proxies)
•Between Ubisoft and external parties
• NAS maintenance
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend.
• We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management.
• If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time.
• You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
• If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio.
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.