RIAN&Partners is a new, fresh concept in the recruitment and selection process of personnel, personnel training & organizational development.
RIAN&Partners combines, in an intelligent and friendly manner, over 30 years of our partners’ previous experience in the HR management for the industrial environment with passion and determination – patterns engraved to every assigned project.
Integrity and high professional ethics are the core values we believe in, values that have settled their home at RIAN&Partners. Moreover, we believe wholeheartedly in optimism, flexibility and ‘’out of the box’’ solutions. That’s who we are!
• Technical bachelor degree;
• Fluent in English (Spanish represents an advantage);
• Relevant experience of minimum 1 year within a manufacturing environment;
• Adaptability and efficiency;
• Superior communication skills;
• Passion for the manufacturing working environment;
• Performs audits on the internal manufacturing process;
• Takes part in the activities of the QRQC meetings;
• Elaborates manufacturing instructions in accordance with the products technical specifications;
• Manages the modifications within the process;
• Reports the production KPIs , monitoring the process and providing optimization ideas;
• Implements along with the quality department, the process ‘s quality requirements;
• Performs corrective actions in order an optimal manufacturing flow;
• Develops the Process Risk Assessment plan and implements preventive actions;