Strategy Analyst - Product Marketing
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temenos active.
Vezi toate job-urile Strategy Analyst - Product Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 4000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 265 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Skills and Qualifications
• Self-driven and capable of dealing with unstructured environments
• A clear sense of purpose, marked intellectual curiosity and willing to take initiative
• Genuine passion for technology, financial innovation and other major factors shaping the world
• Ability to work both in a team but also independently or under limited supervision
• Strong attention to detail and commitment to excellence
• The ability to identify and translate features into benefits
• Strong business acumen and understanding of economical and business indicators
• Preferably a proven user of social media and previous interaction with the FinTech industry
• Strong Microsoft Office skills required (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
• Excellent spoken and written English with a natural networking ability
• Support the Product Marketing team in developing the value proposition, internal and external product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
• Assist in development and implementation of market strategies for new and existing products
• Tracking news flows, industry trends and metrics and analyse competition marketing strategies
• Ad-hoc research for whitepapers, customer case studies, marketing collateral on different product sectors and regions
• Owning systems and processes, like slideBank – our internal collection of slides and marketing collateral (periodic update of information, account setup, creating user guides, driving internal usage)
• Supporting the overall Strategy and Marketing teams during various events (content creation, liaising with customers, event management, travel) and other administrative or unstructured tasks (extract and perform detailed analysis on various data sets)
• Assist in CRM projects driven by Product Marketing (ensure accuracy of CRM data, propose targeting and customer segmentation strategies)
What are your benefits?
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Motivating salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Massage sessions;
• Relaxation room (pool table/ ping pong, board games);
• 25 days Annual Vacation;
• Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team.