Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temenos active.
Vezi toate job-urile Strategy Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 4000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 265 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
• Self-driven and capable of dealing with unstructured environments
• A clear sense of purpose, marked intellectual curiosity and willing to take initiative
• Strong business acumen and understanding of economical and business indicators, preferably with previous experience in strategy work/research in FinTech
• Genuine passion for technology, financial innovation and other major factors shaping the world
• Ability to work both in a team but also independently or under limited supervision
• Strong attention to detail and commitment to excellence
• Strong Microsoft Office skills required (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
• Basic knowledge of banking industry and relevant KPIs
• Excellent spoken and written English with a natural networking ability
At present, there are 6 people within this team, with 3 of them based in London, 1 in Luxembourg and 2 in Romania. As part of this growing team, the successful candidate would have the opportunity to influence the strategic direction of a market leading company in one of the most interesting and dynamic sectors of the economy, working closely with product marketing but also with other departments across the company. This role would suit a flexible and passionate individual, with a keen interest in technology innovation, looking for an intellectually challenging role, which will afford an accelerated insight and global overview of how strategy drives value creation.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Track news flows, industry trends and metrics and provide input towards a weekly digest
• Build and maintain competitor intelligence and financial models
• Build, work with and maintain internal databases of customer metrics
• Liaise with sales and presales people to understand and document reasons why opportunities were won or lost
• Assist in the creation of a quarterly market watch document covering global macroeconomic analysis, fintech industry trends, internal data analysis
• Prepare recurring presentations on economy, industry, competition, progress on company’s strategic initiatives for senior management to aid in strategic decision making
• Develop draft internal business cases and strategy presentations for product investment, under guidance from Product Directors
• Assist in building external, customer-facing business cases for driving our company’s value realisation services
• Ad-hoc research for whitepapers, customer case studies, thought pieces or support the Sales org
• Supporting the overall Strategy and Marketing team during various events (content creation, liaising with customers, event management, travel) and other administrative or unstructured tasks (extract and perform detailed analysis on various data sets, segment customers by various criteria)
What are your benefits?
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Motivating salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Massage sessions;
• Relaxation room (pool table/ ping pong, board games);
• 25 days Annual Vacation;
• Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team.