Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile RINF active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• University degree in information technology or comparable education;
• Knowledge of SQL language: performing queries, ability to understand basic SQL code;
• Minimum 1 year experience with Linux or AIX;
• Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently;
• Ability to understand and prioritize the needs of the customer;
• High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies);
• Willingness to take over different roles in international and cross-functional teams;
• Self-motivation to achieve consistently high quality results;
• Excellent ability to communicate in English language, verbally and in writing.
• Support of corporate applications addressing core business needs like Sales, Logistics, Purchasing, Finances & Accounting;
• Monitoring & reporting of data flows, in real time, between existing productive systems, meeting specific deadlines;
• Diagnose and troubleshoot issues on live production environments;
• Analyzing and solving the incidents sent by the First Level Support;
• Assess, troubleshoot and escalate user problems to specialized teams when necessary;
• Giving required support effectively and in accordance with priority, impact and SLAs;
• Working in close collaboration with other teams and/or customer technical staff to ensure that service delivery to the customer is at the highest standard;
• Identify trends and recurring incidents and document them;
• Improve the existing knowledge base with updates and maintenance of technical documentation.