Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Solutions Architect active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
• 5+ years of experience in solution design
• Provable experience in a variety of technologies and providers among the following sets:
o Chef, SaltStack, Ansible
o AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure
o MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Hadoop
o Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ
• Extensive knowledge in the field of databases, automation and configuration
• NoSQL database experience is a preferential skill.
Reporting into Ubisoft’s Global IT group, the solutions architect partners with stakeholders both inside and outside the group (either game development teams or middleware developers). The main tasks include:
• Review and validate solutions based on several SQL and NoSQL database technologies.
• Validate proposed architectures to maximize maintainability and cost-effectiveness. Propose improvements and amendments when appropriate.
• Work together with partners to define purchase plans for both physical and virtual resources.
• Participate in peer reviews and other knowledge exchange initiatives.
• Participate in the creation, evolution and enforcement of internal standards.
We offer a competitive salary, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets for a happy lunch time and free access to a relaxation and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.