Senior Finance Controller
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Managed Operations & Services SE active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Finance Controller active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Since 2010, Allianz Managed Operations & Services, or AMOS, has been transforming Allianz into a digital group. The AMOS mission is to deploy Allianz Group solutions together with and to the benefit of Allianz companies. With its headquarters in Munich, AMOS is the principal driver behind the digitalization process – a quest to which nearly 7,500 AMOS employees around the globe have committed themselves.
AMOS SE Romania Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this role, you will support the Financial Manager on her daily activity, acting as a back-up. Being responsible for all financials of the branch you will interact with the Management Team and the GL accounting team, in order to deliver the requested tasks.
- Ability to work individually and to face the problems in a corporate environment
- Strong Accounting background
- Good knowledge of Romanian Accounting Standards, IFRS and regulatory reporting;
- Good experience with SAP FI/ECCS accounting systems;
- Good experience in tax issues in the CEE Region
- University degree in Economic Studies (Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field);
- ACCA, CECCAR or similar diplomas are a plus
- Fluent in English, German language is a plus
- Experience: at least 5 years in finance
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills and quick intellectual grasp
- Self-managed, responsible and solution orientated
- Flexibility to deal either with complex or routine tasks, in a fast changing environment
- Creating periodical and ad-hoc financial reports, forecasts and the yearly plan, together with the Finance Manager
- Insure business continuity for the Finance Manager
- Monthly review and analysis of the plan variations, best estimation projections
- Checking the information included in the various fiscal statements: 100,300,390,394,101
- Takes part in the reporting to the company management
- Main interface with the external fiscal consultancy service provider and other various providers
- Maintain the relation with ANAF
- Tracking of all the necessary operations for the month/quarter/year closing in SAP (according to the Romanian Accounting and Reporting Standards), in accordance with the AMOS SE München reporting guidelines
- Tracking the booking of the invoices from the suppliers and their on-time payment, final check and approve in SAP of all invoices, advance travel expenses and expenses reports
- Receivables management: contracts with customers, re-invoicing of costs to the mother company, manual invoicing
- Reconciliation of the customers and suppliers accounts in SAP
- Advises the management in respect to the local legal regulations and to the group requirements related to reporting and accounting
- Flexible and friendly working environment
- Access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities (technical and soft skills trainings)
- Well-being programs and initiatives
- Attractive compensation package
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.