IBM Internship - Application Support (French Speakers)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active.
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Internship - Application Support (French Speakers) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
The Junior Application Support Specialist role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales. You should also have a passion for the business and pay great attention to detail.
In addition, the following will be essential:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline
* English language skills: Fluent
* French language skills : Intermediate – Advanced
* Java: Basic – Intermediate level
* SQL: Basic – Intermediate level
* Unix/Linux: Basic – Intermediate level
* Analytical thinking
* Attention to detail
* Customer focus
* Excellent verbal and written expression
* Strong time management skills.
We are looking for a Junior Application Support Specialist that can support our project team in providing application support for 120+ apps which will be in corrective maintenance. In this role, your contributions and leadership will be vital to providing a high quality user experience to our customers.
* Investigate problems with software applications, diagnose root causes, and work on fixing them
* Identify known errors and problem trends and find permanent solutions
* Receive and log requests for support from help desk, other service delivery staff and/or users
* Investigate problems and other requests for support and determine appropriate actions to take
* Prioritize requests in accordance with agreed criteria
* Monitor progress of requests for support and ensure users and other interested parties are kept informed
* Provide correct responses to requests for support by means of for example: making modifications to system parameters, developing work-arounds or enhancements, reconfiguring systems, changing operating procedures, training users or operations staff, producing additional documentation
* Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania - departments & activities;
* Soft skills training for certain abilities - communication, team work, planning& organizing, presentation skills
* Common session regarding hardware, software and services and workshops depending on the professional interest of the interns
* Project tasks in frame of a development project on which interns will need to work together and share information and knowledge with the team members.
Depending on the demonstrated level of performance, after 3 months of internship all the suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM.