Executive Assistant - Russian Speaker
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Rompetrol – membru KazMunayGas active
View all jobs Executive Assistant - Russian Speaker active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Rompetrol, part of KMG International, is the place where thousands of minds spread throughout 11 countries are connecting to each other to create the energy we all need to get further. You may think of us as an Oil & Gas powerhouse, which combines the strength of the experienced with the eagerness of the new.
This is how we grew over the past 40 years into a group of true professionals, specialized in diverse fields of work: Trading, Refining & Petrochemicals, Retail, Industrial Services.
We believe that through trial and perseverance, true ambition is inspired and success achieved. With this reasoning, we intend to welcome you to our Rompetrol family and help you reach your full potential. So, are you ready to begin or continue your career, in a diverse and fulfilling environment?
• University degree;
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
• Proficiency in MS Office;
• Excellent command of English language;
• Excellent command of Russian language;
• Ability to organize and prioritize;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Client-oriented attitude.
Provide various secretarial services for the executive in order to keep an updated track of his activity:
• Follow the agenda of the Manager in order to use rationally his working time;
• Assist the Manager in daily meetings and activities;
• Schedule meetings, attend work meetings and draft agenda/ minutes;
• Screen incoming calls and correspondence, responding independently when possible;
• Translate and draft emails from Romanian into Russian and English and vice versa.
Assist the executive in meetings/ work sessions in order to make sure that they are held in an efficient manner, from an administrative point of view:
• Maintain ongoing interaction between the Manager and other departments within the company;
• Participate and provide translation within business meetings with foreign clients;
• Prepare the minute of the meetings and send them to meeting attendees.
Receive record and archive the correspondence in order to provide the information flow:
• Draft documents and protocol correspondence;
• Submit documents between company’s subdivisions by courier service.