2nd Line Ops Engineer, Message+
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile 2nd Line Ops Engineer, Message+ active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Temps Romania is a strong provider of recruitment and workforce solutions since 2011, with extended experience from 2008 in IT and white Collar Recruitment, Personnel leasing and Payroll Administration.
We are also exclusive partner in Romania for multinational companies, having more than 300 temporary employees, in both office and executive roles. We cover every aspect of our client's employees, from recruitment, contingency staff payroll and administration to benefits administration - cars leasing, support with travel itineraries, bookings and training needs.
And since we are dealing with one of the fastest-paced environments, we’re working with the latest tools: Taleo for managing workforce recruiting with 60.000 CVs, Synergizer with a capacity of 3000 employees administration and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for managing and developing our partnerships.
Covered Markets: IT, Retail, Pharma, Call Center
If you want to meet us please drop us a line or visit our website at http://rotemps.com/
• Experience in a multinational environment
• English proficiency (B2-C1)
• Experience in designing, operating and managing Networks Platforms in large scale enterprise environment.
A minimum of 3 years technical experience in the following technologies: IMS Core Architecture, IP networking, switching and routing, mobile internet communication, protocols (SIP, SIGTRAN, SS7, DIAMETER, CAMEL).
• Experience in troubleshooting and configuration of end points and telephony features.
• Linux, SOLARIS, virtualized environments.
• To provide and operate latest technology services of Message+ Solutions for global enterprise customers Ensure high availability and optimal performance of all aspects of customer’s services. Constantly improve and optimize existing ways of working and ensure a cost efficient delivery of services focused on multi-national customers and internal Vodafone user communities across more than 20 operating companies.
• To deliver technical support for network applications and systems (2nd Line support)
• To provide input for planning, assessment, implementation, rollout and preparation of change requests.
• To execute or manage incident, problem and service requests including implementation of workarounds and changes including timely availability of major incident reports for any priority 1 incident and actively driving the implementation
• Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company.