2nd Line Ops Engineer, Message+
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile 2nd Line Ops Engineer, Message+ active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Experience in a multinational environment
• English proficiency (B2-C1)
• Experience in designing, operating and managing Networks Platforms in large scale enterprise environment.
A minimum of 3 years technical experience in the following technologies: IMS Core Architecture, IP networking, switching and routing, mobile internet communication, protocols (SIP, SIGTRAN, SS7, DIAMETER, CAMEL).
• Experience in troubleshooting and configuration of end points and telephony features.
• Linux, SOLARIS, virtualized environments.
• To provide and operate latest technology services of Message+ Solutions for global enterprise customers Ensure high availability and optimal performance of all aspects of customer’s services. Constantly improve and optimize existing ways of working and ensure a cost efficient delivery of services focused on multi-national customers and internal Vodafone user communities across more than 20 operating companies.
• To deliver technical support for network applications and systems (2nd Line support)
• To provide input for planning, assessment, implementation, rollout and preparation of change requests.
• To execute or manage incident, problem and service requests including implementation of workarounds and changes including timely availability of major incident reports for any priority 1 incident and actively driving the implementation
• Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company.