Collections Analyst with Spanish Skills - 1 year Determined Contract (Job Number #1623519)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hewlett Packard Enterprise active
View all jobs Collections Analyst with Spanish Skills - 1 year Determined Contract (Job Number #1623519) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
· Typically 2-4 years of experience in collection.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Intermediate written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Fluency in English and Spanish
· Intermediate accounting knowledge.
· Intermediate problem solving skills
· Basic computer skills.
· Intermediate prioritization skills.
· Basic understanding of risk mitigation tools.
· Intermediate understanding of collection processes and financial concepts.
· Intermediate influence skills
Follows standard collection strategies, may exercise independent judgment to customize to the customer environment, with longer follow up time and focus on building customer relationships
• May act as resolver for designated self-resolving accounts
• Identify appropriate customer contacts to obtain payment or identify and resolve issues
• Proactively make regular contact with customers via phone, fax or email
• Respond and follow up promptly on customer requests or issues
• Build and maintain internal HP (sales, credit, order management, etc.) and external customer relationships
• Learn customer infrastructure, processes and escalation contacts as needed to enhance customer experience, obtain payments, identify and resolve issues
• Document all collections activities and key customer payment behavior details in designated system/local files following standard commenting procedures
• Forecast month-end/quarter end aging results for assigned portfolio.
• Participate in all governance related activities at team, region and global level to identify specific actions and provide regular status updates.