Tax Expert (Brasov)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Tax Expert (Brasov) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
* Calculate and prepare tax returns, and issue of payments based on Romanian legislation requirements
* Prepare memorandums / letters to tax authorities when needed;
* Keep contact with tax authorities, be actively involved in tax audits, and internal/external controls
* Annually prepare transfer pricing package based on Romanian legislation requirements Maintains and develops Financial Reporting Manual of the organization including accounting standards and procedures
* Performs various tasks according to job description at the request of superior management
* Keep up to date with changes in tax legislation and their impact on the company
* Answer to the group requirements with regards to tax (periodical information, reports, ad hoc communication)
* Analyze the tax impact of different business projects and decision, keep the business informed. Provide assistance to the business
* Identify any tax risks for the company; identify areas for improvements with relations to current practices
* University degree in economics;
* 3+ years of similar experience;
* Romanian Standards Accounts;
* Advanced IFRS standards;
* Fiscal regulations;
* Continental GAAP;
* Advanced SAP knowledge;
* Advanced MS Office;
* Advanced English language skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.