Purchasing Intern - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Purchasing Intern - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Our Purchasing team makes sure we get the very best value without compromising on quality. With billions spent on goods and services every single year, that's no small task. So we only look for bright, curious interns who are ready to make a real impact as part of our talented and driven team. If you really believe that this internship is a great opportunity for your career, you should know that you will be responsible for:
* Supporting the Purchasing department in daily business;
* Work independently on different assigned topics;
* General administrative work.
We are searching after an intern that:
* Is eager to develop and learn more about purchasing department;
* Has initiative and it's self driven;
* Is enrolled in a Master program (non-technical or technical) or is still in University but his/her schedule allows him/her to work 6h/day;
* Is fluent in English (both written and spoken) and has great networking skills;
* Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Opportunity to grow and gain experience in a multinational company.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.