Software Developer -Guidewire with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Software Developer -Guidewire with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 300 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 8 years.
We are looking for candidates that have some of the following skills:
- IT-oriented education/University degree
- Software development experience
- Knowledge in state-of-the-art programming platform (Java SE preferred. Alternatively Ruby, .NET/C# or Objective-C)
- HTML 5 & AJAX frameworks
- Software development processes (Agile preferred)
- Version control systems (e.g. Git, SVN, CVS)
- SQL and Relational databases (e.g. DB2, Oracle DB, SQLServer or MySQL)
- DEs (e.g. Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA or NetBeans)
- Fluent English or German (latter preferred)
- Availability to travel in Europe (mainly Switzerland) occasionally
Guidewire software is built using a similar language to java, called ‘Gosu’, that is easy to learn, retains all the strengths of Java but has strictly fewer weaknesses.
Why learn Gosu? Why is it used for Guidewire? - statically typed, - dynamically compilable, - metaprogramming capabilities, - fairly simple syntax - easy learning-curve.
- Support Guidewire implementations (entire Guidewire Insurance Suite; including policy, claims and contact management as well as billing systems).
- Enhancement of the data model, dialogues, process flows, business rules and logic, database queries as well as interfaces to internal and external systems.
Why work with us?
- The opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
- Continuous education and training at the highest level in international projects
- A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.)
- Performance related bonus.